A great warm starter with seasonal pears and chicory.
Vegetarian Caesar Salad Sharing Starter
Let the family fight over this one together! Try out this new take on a classic recipe, full of amazing flavours, and watch it become an absolute favourite with your customers.
- Preheat oven to 200C. To make the crisps, place the Parmesan and chia in a bowl and toss to combine. Place 10 mounds on 2 large lightly greased oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper and flatten slightly. Cook for 8-10 mins or until golden, set aside.
- To make the tofu dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl. Using a handheld blender, blend until smooth.
- Blanch the French beans for 2 mins in boiling water, refresh and drain.
- Place the Garden Gourmet® Breaded Fillets on a lined tray with greaseproof paper and bake at 180C from frozen for 12-15 mins and then cut into strips at a 45-degree angle.
- To serve, divide the lettuce and spinach into 10 bowls, add the fillet strips, beans, crumble over the Parmesan crisps and drizzle each bowl with the dressing.