Alcohol-free sparkling wine with flavours of lemon curd, melon and nougat.
Chicken and Mushroom Quiche
150g onions, sliced
250g shortcrust pastry
300ml double cream
3 eggs, beaten
30ml Coleman's Wholegrain Mustard
200g chicken breast, cooked and sliced
10g fresh parsley, chopped
50g smoked Applewood cheese
100g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven at 200C. Fry the onions for 15 mins on a low heat until caramelised. Allow to cool.
- Roll out the pastry to line a 20cm greased pastry ring or quiche tin. Fill the pastry case with greaseproof paper and baking beans and blind bake for 15 20 mins. Remove the baking beans and bake for another 5 mins until golden. Allow to cool. Reduce the oven to 180C.
- Whisk the double cream, eggs and COLMAN’S Wholegrain Mustard together.
- Mix the cooked onions, chicken and parsley together and tip into the baked pastry case. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the filling and bake for 25-30 mins or until set. Allow to cool before serving.